Saturday, January 19, 2013

Wednesday Presentations Calendar

Here's the schedule as it stands. If your name does not appear for at least one presentation and one discussion slot, please sign up (again) in the comments below! Only one Discussion slot and Presentation slot per week! 


Week 14 (1/16) 
Week 15 (1/23) Katie Pres. /Nathan Disc
Week 16 (1/30) Sam Pres./Nathan Pres. 
Week 17 (2/6) Christopher Pres.
Week 18 (2/13)
Week 19 (2/20) Christopher Disc.
Week 20 (2/27) Jared Disc./ Lee Pres.
Week 21 (3/6)
Week 22 (3/13) Larry Disc.
Week 23 (3/20) Katie Disc./ RW Pres.
Week 24 (4/3) Sarah Pres.
Week 25 (4/10) Lee Disc./Aaron Pres.
Week 26 (4/17) Jeremy Disc.
Week 27 (4/24) Jeremy Pres/ RW Disc.
Week 28 (5/1) Aaron Disc.
Week 29 (5/8) Sam Disc. / Jared Pres.
Week 30 (5/15)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to be discussion leader for week 26: Nero

Unknown said...

Scratch that, I would like to be discussion leader for week 15:Ancient China, Japan, and Mongolia. If it's not too late that is.

GSP said...

@Nathan you can lead discussion on Wednesday.

RW Rienow said...

Can I do my social on week 24 and my discusion on week 26?

Unknown said...

I would like to do my presentation on week 28

Unknown said...

I will do my presentation on week 28

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO POST?

If you have an item that you think we should post on this blog, write it up and click here to send it to us. New entries are reviewed at least once a week.