Friday, January 18, 2013

Tuesday Presentations Calendar


Here's the schedule as it stands. If your name does not appear for at least one presentation and one discussion slot, please sign up (again) in the comments below! Only one Discussion slot and Presentation slot per week! 

Week 14 (1/15) 
Week 15 (1/22)
Week 16 (1/29)
Week 17 (2/5)
Week 18 (2/12) rylan disc. Alicia Pres.
Week 19 (2/19) Alicia Disc.
Week 20 (2/26) Caleb Pres./ Lauren Disc.
Week 21 (3/5)
Week 22 (3/12) Caleb Disc./Kevin Pres. 
Week 23 (3/19) Danielle Pres. and Disc. 
Week 24 (4/2) Emily Pres. / Kevin Disc.  

Week 25 (4/9) Emily Disc. /Jake Pres.  
Week 26 (4/16) Chris Disc./ Lauren Pres.
Week 27 (4/23) Rebekah Disc Mitchell pres. 
Week 28 (4/30) Chris Pres. mitchell disc.
Week 29 (5/7) Rachel Pres. & Disc. 
Week 30 (5/14) Jake Disc. / Rylan pres.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd like to lead discussion week 24

Kevin McKenzie said...

I said week 24 discussion on the previous sign up on the 21st

Alicia said...

I would like to do a presentation on week 19 and discussion on week 17.

Unknown said...

oh and i'd also like to do my presentation week 27

Kevin McKenzie said...

I'll do my presentation on 26

Alicia said...

I would actually like to switch my dates. I was wondering if I could do my pres on week 18 and my disc on week 19. would this be ok?

Jake said...

I would like to lead discussion on week 30 if that works out? Please let me know if that doesn't

GSP said...

@Mitchell and Rylan, you need to sign up for times asap!

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO POST?

If you have an item that you think we should post on this blog, write it up and click here to send it to us. New entries are reviewed at least once a week.