Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Monday Sign-Up

Discussion Leader and Social Cultural History Sign-Up (Monday Only)
In the comment section below, please sign-up for both a discussion leader slot and a social/cultural history presentation slot. When signing up please include your name, class, and the dates you are selecting. Everyone needs to sign up for one of each. Time-slots will go to the first person to sign up. If you need to change times, this will have to be negotiated between students. If you have any concerns, please e-mail me. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I will be discussion leader 2/18/13 and will do a presentation on 3/4/13

Unknown said...

I can do discussion leader this Monday. (1/14/13) And I will do the presentation the week after. (1/21/13)
Have a good weekend everyone.
~Sarah Spacek

Unknown said...

I will be discussion leader 1/21/13 and will do a presentation 1/28/13

Unknown said...

I will be discussion leader 1/28/13.

Unknown said...

Ugh I couldn't remember my password. I'll lead discussion the first week of February. the 4th I think?

Caitlyn said...

I will be the discussion leader on week 19, and I will do my presentation on week 26

Cassie said...

Cassie Appleton, Monday Rhetoric I

Discussion leader- week 16
Presentation- week 20

Unknown said...

Ok this is super confusing. If no one is doing a presentation, I'll do one either on week 17. If someone's already doing that week, then I'll do it on week 19.

RW Rienow said...

Can I do my cultural history on week on week 24, Domestic Life in Imperial Rome?

And on week 26, nero, my discussion?

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO POST?

If you have an item that you think we should post on this blog, write it up and click here to send it to us. New entries are reviewed at least once a week.