Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Sign-up


Discussion Leader and Social Cultural History Sign-Up (Tuesday Only)
In the comment section below, please sign-up for both a discussion leader slot and a social/cultural history presentation slot. When signing up please include your name, class, and the dates you are selecting. Everyone needs to sign up for one of each. Time-slots will go to the first person to sign up. If you need to change times, this will have to be negotiated between students. If you have any concerns, please e-mail me. 

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Discussion Leader= Week 22

Presentation-Week 20

Unknown said...

Chris Porter Tuesday Retoric

Discussion week 26

Presentation week 28

Unknown said...

Rachel Porter Tuesday Rhetoric. Presentation week 29. Discussion week 29

Emily Pitts said...

Presentation week 24
Discussion week 25

Danielle Otten said...


Danielle Otten:
Presentation week 23
Discussion week 23

Unknown said...

Lauren Huseman:
Presentation week 20
Discussion week 20

Jake said...

Discussion week 25
Presentation week 25
(like a boss)

Kevin McKenzie said...

Presentation week 22

Discussion leader week 29

Emily Pitts said...

A few people signed up for discussions/presentations on the same day...does that matter?

Unknown said...

Just thought I would post my reading journal thing. I thought it was interesting that some of our traditions are the opposite of ancient China. Like dessert before dinner or white the color of mourning. Why do you guys think that they are complete opposites?

Kristen said...

4/23

Kevin McKenzie said...

Sorry I accidentally picked an already taken date for my discussion. I will do discussion on week 24.

Unknown said...

I can change my discussion to week 27 Lauren

Unknown said...

I just had to ask this question. The reading talked about the people from Mali and the way that the viewed their king. They viewed him as perfection and unblemished. I am pondering that fact in my own brain, but what do you guys think?

Unknown said...

Hey guys I was considering how this connection came to be, but Romulus was a very strong and physical man. Rome became a very strong city later after his lifetime. How would you guys explain this connection?

Kristen said...

Week twenty-nine discussion and week twenty seven speech.

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO POST?

If you have an item that you think we should post on this blog, write it up and click here to send it to us. New entries are reviewed at least once a week.