Here's the schedule as it stands. If your name does not appear for at least one presentation and one discussion slot, please sign up (again) in the comments below!
Week 14 (1/14)Sarah Disc
Week 15 (1/21) Anna J. Disc/Sarah Pres.
Week 16 (1/28) Maggie Disc/Anna J. Pres.
Week 17 (2/4)
Week 18 (2/11) Madelyn Disc./Maggie Pres.
Week 19 (2/18) / Reagan Pres.
Week 20 (2/25) Leah Disc.
Week 21 (3/4) Betsy Disc./
Week 22 (3/11) Renee Disc./ Betsy Pres.
Week 23 (3/18). /Madelyn Pres/Madeleine Dorren disc.
Week 24 (4/1) Cassie Disc./Anna Kiehn Pres.
Week 25 (4/8) 'Caitlyn disc/Renee Pres.
Week 26 (4/15) Caitlyn Pres./Anna K. Disc.
Week 27 (4/22) Leah Pres./ Reagan disc.
Week 28 (4/29)Madeleine Dorren pres.
Week 29 (5/6) Cassie Pres.
Week 30 (5/13)
15 comments:
I will do a presentation on week 21.
Can I change to week 20 to do my disc?
Mr Parker,
The week I signed up for disc. isn't on here, was there a mix-up? The sign up was extremely confusing.
Mr. Parker,
Do we have to do two of each before the year is out? Do I have to sign up for Presentation and Discussion Leader again or am I done for the year?
~Sarah
P.S. I started a tangent column in my notebook. Can't wait to see how long it is by the end of the year!
Sorry about the double sign up! I will do my presentation week 23.
@Cassie, you need to choose another date as the choice you made originally was already selected.
@Sarah, you're all done! however there will be one week, if I remember correctly, in which everyone does a social history presentation on a Roman food or drink.
Could you switch my presentation and discussion? I accidentally signed up for the opposite of what I wanted. Sorry!
@Mr. Parker, Okay. Thank you for clarifying!
I will do my discussion on week 24 (4/1) on Domestic Life in Imperial Rome
I will do a presentation on 2/18(week19).
Can I do my presentation on week 23
Actually, if it's not too much trouble, can I change my presentation to week 22?
I will do my presentation on week 26 if Mr. Parker hasn't switched Caitlyn's yet. Otherwise, I will do my presentation on week 25.
Mr. Parker can I change my presentation to week 22? I'm going out of town tonight and won't be back til Sunday night
I will lead discussion on week 28
Post a Comment