Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Week 22 Homework

Read: http://www.livius.org/caa-can/caesar/caesar00.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

For the reading do we have to read all the subsections as well as the main titles? Because I read the 11 main parts on the site, but I know people who are reading everything. I don't want to not read the extra parts and miss important information, but I don't have much time to read it. So if I don't have to I would rather not. What should I do?
-S

GSP said...

Just the 11 main parts.

Unknown said...

This week's reading about Julius Caesar was very interesting. I found some things that were kind of weird and sensible at the same time. When Julius Caesar gave a funeral speech for his aunt's death, it said that he claimed his uncle's inheritance. Unless there was a closer relative that was not mentioned, why do you think that is?

DO YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO POST?

If you have an item that you think we should post on this blog, write it up and click here to send it to us. New entries are reviewed at least once a week.